The start of a new year is always a time for reflection. This post is a few days overdue, but nevertheless I want to share a bit about the past year and my current mindset.
- First trip to Paris, complete with meeting up with an old friend and a romantic sunset dinner on the Eiffle Tower.
- Great results in the LPC
- Celebrating my Dad’s 60th Birthday with trip to Las Vegas
- Being at home to spoil my Mom on her birthday
- Having summer jobs and finding a long term placement
- Tasting many good wines! 😉
- Making new friends and drawing closer to older friends
- End of pretty serious relationship
- Realisation that some of my friends are not who I thought they were
- Stress (loads!)
- Loss of fitness
- End of student life (for now)
So you see last year was a pretty good year, I mean it definitely had ups and downs but as a whole it was good. The worst parts stemmed from my relationships with others and thus I suppose from the risk that is inherent when you trust someone else. 2011 has left me a bit wiser and more discerning so I am curious and excited about what 2012 will bring!